Friday, February 12, 2010

Training: Winter Weather Advisory? In Georgia?

THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN PEACHTREE CITY HAS ISSUED A WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY FOR SNOW... WHICH IS IN EFFECT FROM 9 AM THIS MORNING TO MIDNIGHT EST TONIGHT. THE WINTER STORM WATCH IS NO LONGER IN EFFECT.

AN APPROACHING WINTER STORM WILL TRACK ALONG THE GULF COAST... SPREADING SNOW ACROSS MUCH OF NORTH AND CENTRAL GEORGIA TODAY. PRECIPITATION WILL START AS A RAIN... SNOW MIX THIS MORNING THEN CHANGE TO ALL SNOW BY EARLY AFTERNOON.

ACCUMULATIONS OF 1 TO 2 INCHES ARE EXPECTED ACROSS AREAS NORTH OF LAGRANGE TO EATONTON TO WASHINGTON... .AND SOUTH OF A CORDELE... TO JEFFERSONVILLE... TO WADLEY LINE BY THE TIME THE SNOW ENDS FRIDAY EVENING.


Perhaps I should have been a little more clear in my prayers for nice weather in which to run my 10 miles on Saturday! ;) Yes, Saturday will be sunny and clear. But it'll be hard to run with snow on the ground. @@ Looks like I'll be running in the afternoon once it starts to warm up. Now all I can pray for is that my trail is open, so I don't have to run 10 miles around my neighborhood. ::shudder::

No comments:

Post a Comment