Monday, November 22, 2010

Atlanta Half Marathon: Training

Monday - 4 mile run
Tuesday - 1/2 mile swim
Wednesday - rest
Thursday - 4 mile run
Friday - rest
Saturday - 8.6 mile run
Sunday - rest

Yeah, I didn't do very much last week... but my body was just rebelling like crazy. At least it's not the pain like it was the week immediately following Zooma. It's more of a persistent achiness. I know that my shoes are shot, which is probably contributing to at least some of it anyway. I have been using the same shoes since May 31st, and I've never gone that long before. But I didn't want to start in on a new pair right before a half.

The half is on Thursday and I'm really anxious for it to be here and done. My daughters have been sick the last few days and I can tell I'm fighting something off myself.

I really hope Half Fanatic is worth all this!

No comments:

Post a Comment