Monday, March 28, 2011

NOT a good start

I did a long run and a long(ish) bike ride this weekend to mimic the schedule for triathlon training - so today I was supposed to run. Well, this morning, I was awakened by HUGE thunderstorms which lasted all morning. I had to spend the day taking my older daughter to her home school glee club and drama classes, so my run would have to wait for the late afternoon.

I got home around 3:30. And I parked my tired butt. It's cold outside - ok, so it was in the high 40s which I know isn't COLD but it was cloudy and icky and just not pleasant. And I'm worn out. I'll run tomorrow, which is supposed to be a rest day.

But now I feel guilty. This time next week I'm supposed to run and swim on Monday. I'll have to run in the morning and then swim in the afternoon after my daughter's classes. Well, not next week since it will be spring break and there are no classes. But for most of the training - that will be my schedule!

This is intimidating. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment