Thursday, April 28, 2011

All wet

Today I decided to try my new tri gear in the pool and see how it feels. I would be running immediately after the swim, so I thought it would also be a good chance to see how that felt! You may remember that my mom bought me a whole set of tri gear for my birthday earlier this month.

Well, the swim felt weird. I guess I've gotten really used to swimming in my extremely tight tech swimsuit! LOL I did my 1200 meter swim (100 m warm up, 2 x 500 m slow swim, 100m cool down) and then got out of the pool and dried off. Or I tried to anyway! ;)

I was wet and cold through the entire 4 mile run. Bummer.

I was really assuming this tri gear would be designed to be quick dry, but unfortunately I think it's designed to look cute. Which is OK. I will certainly look cute! I can only hope that it's a nice, warm, June day for the triathlon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment