Sunday, May 1, 2011

Triathlon Training: Week 4 recap

This week began the 2nd segment of the tri training plan - another build up:

Monday - 45 minute run/1200 yard swim
Tuesday - rest
Wednesday - Big Brick (45 minute bike ride/20 minute run)
Thursday - 1200 meter swim/4 mile run
Friday - rest (yoga)
Saturday - 6.5 mile run
Sunday - 13.2 mile bike ride

Can I just say how tired I am?? LOL And hungry???

I logged my first 40+ week this week. Of course, it's not ALL running. But still! That's a huge milestone for me.

Did I mention that I'm tired? And hungry? ALL the time? LOL

2 comments:

  1. Nice job with the training this week! My problem is that I'm hungry all the time even if I'm NOT running/training! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, Jenn, but you're all young so when you're hungry all the time, it doesn't go straight to your hips! LOL

    ReplyDelete