Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Appetite

Can anyone please explain to me what the heck is going on with my appetite these days?? I'm either wanting to eat everything in sight or I am having to force down food. And when it happens make no sense at all. Last Saturday when I did 14 miles, I didn't even want to eat at all until maybe 4 hours after I had returned home. Even then, it wasn't much. I asked for a second helping of rotisserie chicken which surprised my husband. But that was it!! Sunday wasn't any better.

Now fast forward to today: a cross-training day, so I swam for 40 minutes. Easy workout. And I have been so hungry all day long. I ate a regular lunch and it didn't even touch my hunger!

Is this a side effect of marathon training? What do I do about it?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment