Saturday, September 17, 2011

Marathon Training Recap: Week 14

70% of the way done with training... that sure sounds more encouraging than "Just 6 weeks to go!" Though knowing that the marathon is just 6 weeks from tomorrow is very exciting.

Monday - 45 minute run
Tuesday - 40 minute run (7/1 interval)
Wednesday - 42 minute bike ride
Thursday - 48 minute run
Friday - rest day
Saturday - 8 mile run (7/1 interval)
Sunday - rest day

My legs felt like lead all week long. The runs were really, really hard. I had to do intervals on Tuesday because it was hard to run at all. By the end of the week, though, it was getting better.

I have been really wondering lately why I wanted to try this in the first place. It's so painful and trying to train around my family's needs is really hard. I really hope this is worth it. I am tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment