Thursday, October 6, 2011

Marathon weary

Tomorrow is a rest day, so that mean there is nothing between me and my 20 miler on Saturday. I am looking forward to getting it done and beginning to taper. I am totally exhausted - physically, mentally, emotionally. It seems like everything is in complete chaos around me. This busiest week of training has turned into the busiest week of everything! I am so tired and I cannot seem to get the things done that I need to get done. I figured it would be this way last week after Disney, but that it's still persisting is rather annoying!

If I ever try to sign up for another marathon, someone please stop me!!

1 comment:

  1. Ugh, *hugs*! I said the same thing leading up to January and here I am again stressing the heck out! :( After this weekend though, it's smooth sailing, so enjoy the taper! :)

    ReplyDelete