Tuesday, November 22, 2011

IT Band Recovery - Week 2

I forgot to post my update on Sunday so better late than never! Here is what my 2nd week of recovery looked like:

Monday - Physical Therapy; PT stretches/foam rolling
Tuesday - Wii Fit Plus Yoga; PT stretches/foam rolling
Wednesday - Physical Therapy; PT stretches/foam rolling
Thursday - 1500 meter swim; PT stretches/foam rolling; Sports Massage
Friday - Wii Fit Plus Yoga; PT stretches
Saturday - PT stretches
Sunday - Wii Fit Plus Yoga; PT stretches/foam rolling

I am seeing some progress in my flexibility. I can touch my toes easily now which is a nice feeling. And the stretches are starting to be relaxing, rather than an experience in torture with my legs shaking like they are going to fall off.

I got some yoga DVDs from the library so I will try a few out to see which ones I like the best. I don't think I will be able to stand the Wii Fit Plus 2-3 times a week forever! LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment