Friday, December 16, 2011

So sad

All of my friends who are training for WDW Marathon Weekend are peaking in their training this weekend with 20 milers (or more). I am so happy for them, but I have this big heavy spot in my chest right now. It feels like I can't even breathe right.

That should be me. I was supposed to be doing my last 'double' this weekend - 10 miles on Saturday and 20 on Sunday. I was supposed to be getting my body and my mind prepped for the challenge that is a mere 3 weeks away.

But I'm not. Things didn't work out the way I had planned. Nothing has worked out the way I had planned for the last 2 months.

I should be getting in my last push of training so I can go into Marathon Weekend confident that I can handle the task that lay before me.

But I'm not.

And that makes me so very, very, very sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment