Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Who woulda thunk it??

Today was my weekly appointment with my massage lady. And it was heavenly!

Yes, it's happened. The woman who doesn't like to be touched really loves her sports massage! She has only bruised me two more times since the original time - and only very small amounts. I don't know if it's just the timing or if it's really helped this much, but since I've been going to her every week, my progress has really taken off!

Today she started off by laying a warm compress on the nape of my neck. OMG!!! I think I actually fell asleep! LOL And it's not like she's gentle... she was actually quite intense today. She really worked my IT Bands and the front of my knees (once I flipped over). But it's so relaxing, despite it being intense.

I believe I'm going to be sad when I'm done with Goofy and don't have an excuse to go weekly! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment