Wednesday, January 4, 2012

All packed up and ready to go

I sure hope I haven't forgotten anything! 
 
Here is a picture my husband took of me on the morning of my last training run! It was 30 degrees with a nasty wind gusting, causing a 20 degree windchill. I layered up like crazy and he said I looked like a Gangsta! LOL
I do not know what this weekend will hold for me as far as racing/running is concerned. But I'm going to do my very best to trust in the story God is writing in my life. And I'm going to do my best to have a magical time!

2 comments:

  1. Have an awesome time!! (and you do kinda look like a Gangsta, albeit in a SKIRT...)

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very curious to hear how the it-band held up.

    Have been dealing with it for two weeks now... lots of info on the web about what causes it and how to treat it.. but hard to find detailed accounts of treatment and recovery.

    thanks so much for posting the details of your treatment and letting your frustration show through. gives me hope!

    ReplyDelete