Sunday, January 1, 2012

Goofy Challenge Training - Week 4

A week from right now this will all be behind me. Finish or not, I won't have to think about it anymore. I think that will be a relief.

Monday - 30 minute run (1/1 interval)
Tuesday - 1000 meter swim; weights
Wednesday - Yoga Conditioning for Athletes
Thursday - 40 minute elliptical; weights
Friday - rest (unplanned)
Saturday - 5 mile elliptical
Sunday - Yoga Conditioning for Athletes

One curious thing I have noticed is that the soreness that I've been feeling in the last couple of weeks since I've been released to do activities again is that it's moving around. I guess as I loosen other places up, it moves on to the next really tight spot! Last week it was bad right where my front hip flexors are. Now that feels much better but I'm now feeling it in my glutes. Strange!

I have a twinge again in my left knee (but a different kind of twinge @@) that started after I did The Athlete's Guide to Yoga last week so I skipped it this week. I'll pick it back up after Goody.

I'm supposed to do one last run tomorrow but the weather is going to suck. I'm considering running on the treadmill at the gym. But I've never done that before and it makes me nervous to try something new so close to race date. So unless it's just horrid outside, I'll probably stick to the roads!

::deep breaths::

No comments:

Post a Comment