Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Team Tough Chik

A few months ago, I saw an announcement for a new team that sounded really cool: Team Tough Chik! It sounded really cool, and this part of the description really hooked me:

A lot of teams out there focus their attention on attracting only elite athletes, but that’s just not what Tough Chik exclusively represents.  So we threw out the “rules” and decided to design a team for everyone. 

With the busy-ness of life, I really didn't think more about it. I was busy trying to recover from this injury in time for Goofy and, quite honestly, didn't feel very Tough at all most of the time. So you can imagine when I started getting emails from Team Tough Chik while I was at Disney. I was very confused! I couldn't do much about it, though, because I have limited access to email through my phone! LOL I figured I just got on some mailing list somehow!


So imagine my surprise when I find out that my BFF signed me (and her!!) up to be a part of Team Tough Chik in 2012!!! I sure hope I'm able to live up to the title of "Toughie"! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment