Saturday, February 11, 2012

Oops, I forgot!! Isn't that great?!?!

The best thing happened today!

I forgot to do my stretches!!

You may be thinking, "Huh?? How can that be a good thing??

Today, for the first time in a long time... I didn't have pain in my knees to serve as a reminder that I need to stretch!! :)

See?? I told you!

I did my Power Yoga this morning and then we went to the ballet in the afternoon. Then we stopped for dinner and came home and hung out with my mom and the kids all doing their things. At 9:35 this evening it dawned on me that I hadn't stretched. And I hadn't needed to. I drove all the way to the ballet and back without my knees killing me! I had sat and watched the ballet without my knees killing me! And then I sat on the computer and on the floor of my living room hanging out with my family without my knees killing me!

Don't worry... I didn't neglect my stretches once I remembered. I'm not that cocky! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment