Saturday, March 3, 2012

Sick

This recovery interrupted by being so totally sick!! My head is all stuffed up and I feel dreadful. I took off yesterday and today and will take off tomorrow as well - maybe even Monday, depending.  I haven't slept in 2 days because I can't breathe... and I'm just miserable. My almost 13 year old daughter told me that I should have done the Zombie run today - as a zombie. I can't argue with her because the black circles under my eyes are just horrible. Even my mom said she's never seen me looking so badly.

On a good note, my legs seem to have appreciated the rest. I didn't notice any twinges or anything at all today, not even when I was driving. :)

Now to get some more tea and honey, and pray that I am able to sleep tonight for a change.


No comments:

Post a Comment