Thursday, April 19, 2012

Halfway through BBL

Today marks the halfway point of Brazil Butt Lift!! I was feeling a little cocky confident on Monday, and then Tuesday and Wednesday rolled around and I was really feeling the effects! I've been taking Magnesium at night because the soreness was waking me up, and as long as I took a Magnesium I was fine.

I don't really see any difference yet - though my husband claims to, but you know how husbands are! I actually feel like my thighs are bigger, and that's not a good thing. I want them to slim down, not swell up! I'm hoping it's just my imagination. I took measurements before I started so I will know for sure when I'm done.

I will begin Week 3 tomorrow and get a couple of days in before we take our Spring Break next week. But I am taking off exercise for the 6 days of our vacation because I haven't done that during our last 3 trips. It's time.

If all goes well, I should finish BBL during the second week of May! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment