Friday, April 6, 2012

So far, so good!

I have run twice in my new neutral shoes, and I have had no twinges or pain at all!! It's so exciting and very encouraging! If it could just be this simple, and I'm on my way back to running like I used to be able to do, I will be SO thrilled!

As an aside, I was giving Brazil Butt Lift for my birthday yesterday (Note here that this was from my mom who knew I'd been talking a lot about this after seeing the infomercial at the gym. If you are a male reader, do NOT buy this and give it to your wife, sister, mother, or girlfriend. Trust me.). I decided this would be the best time to try it out and see if I like it. It's a 4-8 week program so I would be able to get through most of it and still have time to train for a sprint tri if I wanted to.

I had my daughter take a "before" picture of me and I took some measurements. I think I will do this before I try the New Rules of Lifting for Women or You Are Your Own Gym. I need more of a "pre-strengthening" before I begin to strengthen! LOL

Will post my numbers for March tomorrow... I know, I'm running behind! It was a busy week! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment