Sunday, May 20, 2012

Iron dreams

Last night, I dreamed that I was doing the Iron Girl Sprint Triathlon this morning in Atlanta! LOL

Of course, my dream failed to acknowledge that I haven't been swimming or biking in nearly 2 months. I guess dreams are like that, huh?

Anyway, I'm thinking that I may have to do it next year, even if it's on the weekend of my girls' dance recital again. That's the reason I didn't do it this year - which ended up being a good thing because of my shoulder. I didn't think I could get back in time to get my younger daughter ready (bun, makeups, etc). But now, my older daughter is able to get the younger one all ready - she even WANTS to do it, which is a bonus. So I could be there and back - completing the tri - and get cleaned up and have the girls over to the recital in time.

 The only thing that would be more perfect is if they still gave away a plush Aflac duck! LOL






No comments:

Post a Comment