Thursday, May 31, 2012

May 2012 - By the Numbers

Run/Walk - 53.25 miles
Swim - 0.37 miles
Bike - 8.95 miles

Brazil Butt Lift - 599 minutes (11 hours, 59 minutes)
Yoga - 211 minutes (3 hours, 31 minutes)

After I stopped BBL, I added in strength training via weights at the gym and at home, as well as the resistance band (that I use while I do the ITB Rehab Routine). But I don't really keep track of how much time that represents.

Overall, I'm very pleased with my numbers. I'm looking forward to the swim and bike numbers going up again, but I may be replacing them with dance classes for the next 6 weeks. I will find out next week if the classes have enough people registered.

 I have to remember to build up slowly and keep my pace under control while I'm building up, but I think that is something I will always have to contend with. I'm OK with that! :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow, look at those strength building #'s! That takes a lot of time. Good for you. I sent you a comment the other day but for some reason it didn't publish, I'll try again later on today in an email. Something interresting I read and wanted to share....have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm looking forward to your email, Renee!! I'm hoping the time spent in strength training and flexibility work will mean more running time later! :) Yesterday's 4 mile long run went beautifully! Next week - FIVE miles!!

      Delete