Sunday, July 29, 2012

I think I did it!

Today was the last day of this "Can I still swim and bike?" week... and I think it was successful!!

I swam twice and my arm/shoulder didn't really hurt.

I biked three times and didn't crash.

A ran three times and it didn't hurt!

So I think I will go ahead and start my modified triathlon training plan (a mash-up between the free plan from Swim Bike Mom and the plan I used last year that came from an issue of Women's Running Magazine I got at the Princess Half Marathon in 2010 LOL).

I was able to sell my bib (legally!) for the Area 13.1 Half Marathon, so I have that money available for the triathlon entry fee. The only thing I really lack at this point is CONFIDENCE.

Hopefully, I'll swim, bike, or run into it in the next couple of weeks! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment