Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Holy Fatigue, Batman!

I felt great Sunday after the triathlon! My mom and I even did a little shopping!

I felt pretty good on Monday, too! I woke up and did a 60 minute Yoga Conditioning for Athletes DVD.

I woke up Tuesday feeling a little stiff. But I had gone to a rock concert the night before and jumped and danced around, and I got home after midnight. I went to the pool and did some nice and easy laps. That felt good!

Then... something happened after lunch.

It was like the bottom fell out. My body ached all over! I was simply exhausted! I tried to have some caffeine to see if that would help and it didn't. I tried some chocolate and that didn't help!  I was simply exhausted! :)

I'm not sure what happened, but man it was BAD! It has made me rethink my plans to do 4 triathlons in 2013 (including an Olympic distance)! LOL I don't remember being this tired last time... in fact, I went straight from the tri on Saturday to marathon training on Monday! How on earth did I do it?!?

I am feeling a little less physically fatigued today, though still quite tired. Tomorrow I am planning to go to the gym and do a gentle workout on the stationary bike (I would do the regular bike but the sun won't be up early enough for me to get it done and get back in time to teach my kids). I am wanting to keep my legs loose for the 10K on Saturday. It's the Georgia Race for Autism... not one I want to race, but one I want to enjoy! And hopefully my shin will behave itself! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment