Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Back to the start of it all!

This coming Saturday I will be participating in the Jingle Jog for Autism 5K! This was the very first 5K I ever ran, back in 2008! That means that this is my 5th year in a row to run or walk this event! I am so excited! It's so hard to believe that I have been running long enough to have done a single race FIVE TIMES!!

The location has changed this year so it will be a new course, which will make it even more exciting!

I still can't decide what to wear this year, though. It's going to be quite warm and most of my "Jingle Jog" attire is geared towards the colder weather. So I'm leaning towards wearing my puzzle piece skirt! :) I may end up deciding the morning of the race! :)

Stay tuned for a race report on Saturday afternoon and evening! And then... I have some big news to announce on Sunday!! You really won't want to miss it!

No comments:

Post a Comment