Sunday, December 2, 2012

Week 2 in the books!

This week's training is in the books and it went quite well! I have had a little bit of tightness but not anything awful. I am back to rolling several times a day, which is fine if that's what it takes. I am noticing that my hamstrings and calves are definitely not feeling as tight overall so I think I'm making good progress!

On to week 3... and a very special 5K over the weekend! This will be the Jingle Jog for Autism - yes, my very first 5k back in 2008! I will be running it for the 5th time and I'm so incredibly excited! It's at a new location this year, so that will be different, but I'm still looking forward to this with all my heart!

All I have to do now is to decide which Sparkle Skirt to wear: Green, Red, or the Puzzle piece one! :D


2 comments:

  1. Puzzle Piece from your Aunt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the one I'm leaning towards, since I've done the red and the green before! The forecast calls for a high in the low 70s that day and this race is at 12:30 and most of my Christmas-y stuff is cold weather gear! LOL

      Delete