Sunday, January 6, 2013

Two weeks to Half Way!

Two weeks from now, Lord willing, I will be finished with the Tinker Bell Half Marathon and half way to my goal of completing the RunDisney Coast to Coast Challenge! I would love to be to the half way point of my fundraising as well, and I'm SO CLOSE! I am only $50 away from being there!

Would you like to help me get there?

Simply click on this link to donate: Jennifer's Fund Raising Page

This year, Spectrum has 7 weeks of summer day camps planned as well as a 6 week (one evening per week) drama club and a week-long sleepaway camp!! Each of the day camps has a weekly theme like Super Heroes, Dinosaurs, or Insects! Help me help Spectrum make these camps more affordable to families! 

For more information about this year's summer camps, click on this link: Spectrum Summer Camps

Train 4 Autism, the organization I am doing my fundraising through, gives 94.5% of all money raised directly to the charity!! That's amazing! 

Thank you in advance for your support! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment