Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Nerves? Taper madness? Or what?

I am having a hard time getting my groove on for the Princess Half Marathon next weekend! I'm not sure what my problem is! I haven't even been feeling an overwhelming urge to pack. I know. Scary!

And if you can believe it, I'm not even really sure what I'm wearing for the 5K! In fact, I keep forgetting that I am running it and therefore need to pack another outfit! Honestly I have only a vague idea of what I'm wearing for the half marathon. :(

This is going to be my last Disney race for quite a long time so I really want to savor the memories and enjoy myself. But that's hard when I'm having a hard time getting into it. I should be thrilled and beyond excited - getting the anniversary medal AND the Coast to Coast!?! And I'm pretty well prepared physically, I think. Training has gone remarkably smoothly for having thrown another half marathon in there in the middle.

So what's wrong with me?!




No comments:

Post a Comment