Saturday, April 27, 2013

Slacker

Well, I didn't run this morning. It was sprinkling when I woke up, which wouldn't typically stop me, but I honestly didn't feel like running. My legs were sore from the ride yesterday (which wasn't remotely speedy because of all of the blind corners at this park but which included a lot of awesome hills to practice on). And I was just tired. I had worked out 5 days in a row without a rest day and I didn't feel like it. I so rarely do this, so I feel very guilty - but it will be OK. Perhaps it will even help with the leg stuff I've been feeling.

I did do some yoga, however. I did the beginning (Opening) of the 60 minute Yoga Conditioning for Athletes DVD, which I hadn't done in a very long time. I could definitely feel it and that's a good thing.

I also unpacked all of my boxes of books today after the big flooring redo - again, blogger isn't letting me upload pictures. @@ As I was carrying in the boxes, I pretended that I was doing a CrossFit workout! LOL

Tomorrow is a planned rest day, and then I will try to run on Monday. Naked. (Without my Garmin LOL)

Should be fun.




4 comments:

  1. Now I know why you didn't make ME run today! LOL

    But, seriously, you always inspire me and it's good to know you're human too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even though you didn't get to run, doing Yoga was a great alternative! :0)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Karen! I figured the yoga couldn't hurt the leg if it's tight!

      Delete