Friday, June 14, 2013

Should??

I was searching for more information about the location of tomorrow's triathlon. It's an hour and a half away from home and I'm not at all familiar with the area. I found this picture:
The pool for tomorrow's triathlon!
What is the first thing you notice?

It may not be the same thing I noticed. Why is that? Because I assumed this was going to be an INDOOR pool! After all, the pool where I swim laps is an indoor pool so it should be an indoor pool, too, right?

Should?? Really??

Well, it's a good thing I took some time during adult swim at the local pool with my kids this afternoon to do a few laps, since I've never done any laps in an outdoor pool before!

It's going to be 66 degrees at the start of the race tomorrow. Any clue what the water temp will be? Hee hee... this might be my fastest 250 yard swim EVER as I hurry to get it done and get out of the cold water!

Also, I asked the race director and was told that they are not closing the road to traffic for the bike. He said  "but it's light traffic...and we should have police at the turn around points." 

Should?? Really?? 

Well, this SHOULD be interesting anyway! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment