Wednesday, December 25, 2013

A Very Triathlete Christmas!

So last year, I purposely avoided asking for anything to do with training. That just wasn't where I was at the time, and that's OK!

This year? Not so much! LOL

I must have been a very good girl because Santa brought me everything on my wish list! :D

In case you can't tell what some of the things are, I will start at the top and work clockwise to tell you about all of my goodies!

1. Mizuno Wave Rider 16s in bright orange! I have been dying for some really bright shoes and these are so awesome!

2. TYR lap swimsuit from the grab bag section at Swim Outlet. My old suits (also from the grab bag section) are getting really worn out. But I'm not sure there is anything worse than putting on a new swimsuit that isn't all stretched out! Wow, did I feel squished!!

3. A top tube bag for my bike. Now I can carry all of my stuff and not have to wear the Spi Belt!

4. A special clip for a cue sheet for long bike rides!

5. Seriously the softest hoodie on the planet! And I have a LOT of hoodies, so I should know! (This runs a bit big so if you like a snug fit, size down. I ordered a small and it's roomy on me, but I like my hoodies to be nice and big.)

6. My very first cycling jersey! I can't tell you how completely psyched I am about having a cycling jersey now. I feel like I'm part of "the club" now. :D I chose to get a medium, and it's plenty long and not too snug. I wanted to be able to wear a long sleeve shirt underneath if it's cold, but I didn't want it to be too big and be flapping in the breeze. I think it's perfect!

I am looking forward to my long bike ride this weekend! It's going to be cold, I think, but I don't care! I have to use my new stuff!

Merry Christmas, everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment