Saturday, February 15, 2014

My tenth on their twentieth!

Well, I did it! I completed my TENTH Half Marathon today! :)

Number 10 in the books!

This isn't going to be THE "race report" because I simply have too much going on in my head and in my heart right now to be coherent! I am going to start working on it and I hope to be able to post it this evening!

For now, just know that it went absolutely beautifully. It was cold and it was windy (I need to find the post where I talked about the weather conditions that force me indoors - Wind Advisory is one of them. HERE IT IS! LOL Well, we had one today and I was outside running hills in it! At one point, I could barely stand, let alone run or walk).

But I did it! And not only did I do it, but I smashed by previous PR (personal record) by 6 minutes!!

I'm a happy girl, in a bright yellow shirt! :D
Check back this evening for the race report!

No comments:

Post a Comment