Thursday, August 7, 2014

Finally... Tri Camp is here!!

We started back to school this week and everything has gone pretty well! I moved my run to the middle of the day on Wednesday and it was so incredibly hot. I don't think that's going to be feasible, though I do need to get used to running more towards the middle of the day since that's when I'll be running for the HIM. Once they post the swim waves, I can estimate when I'll be out on the run and I can go from there.

Today I had took a rest day because tomorrow... I go to tri camp!! It's FINALLY here! We will get 2 swims, 2 bikes, and 1 run on the course - not to mention lots of wonderful training and help from the coaches at TriCoachGeorgia! I'm SO excited. I think there are 100 people signed up, not to mention the coaches, volunteers, and other great folks from Tri Augusta! I'm going to get such good training in and learn so much! I simply cannot wait!

Plus, this is my first time to go to camp! :D


Have a great weekend folks, and enjoy your training!

No comments:

Post a Comment