Thursday, April 7, 2016

Oh, Charleston, how I miss thee!

The day after the Cooper River Bridge Run, Jill took me on a pre-dawn run down to the historic Battery area of Charleston. She timed it so we could see the sun rise and it was simply spectacular!



Pink House!! :D

The picture doesn't do this justice!


I never realized that Charleston is such a beautiful place! I am really hoping that I can work it out to run the Cooper River Bridge Run again next year - and spend more time running around Charleston (both literally and figuratively LOL)!

My next adventure is coming up in 8 short days... the Star Wars Half Marathon: The Dark Side Weekend! I'm doing the Dark Side Challenge with my friend, Cindy (and getting to see lots of other friends from Running of the Ears that I haven't seen in too long)!

No comments:

Post a Comment